When and how to contact CityFibre or your broadband provider
Information on who you should contact for your queries and complaints
Our Help & Support section is full of answers to our most frequently asked questions, if you can't find the right answer or have a more urgent matter then please refer to the contact options below.
Contact CityFibre #
- Health and Safety concerns or incidents - please call our emergency line 0800 298 6267 (Examples of when to use this number: barriers have been taken or have fallen down, temporary traffic lights are not working or damaged, damage (including graffiti) to our equipment and street furniture such as as poles, cabinets or exchanges).
- Construction and build issues or complaints - please complete our contact form or call our Customer Service team on 0800 083 6160 (Mon-Fri 09:00 to 17:00)
- Career opportunities and application management - To apply for a role at CityFibre please visit our careers pages where you will find all of our available roles. If you have a applied for a vacancy, our recruitment team will be in touch and provide you with the relevant contact information for that role.
- Stop receiving direct mail from CityFibre - please complete our unsubscribe form
- To understand what CityFibre do, what’s involved in building our network and what to expect when we are in your local area, which broadband providers we work with, how to prepare for a full fibre broadband installation on our network and many, many more frequently asked questions please refer to our help & support FAQ’s
Contact your broadband provider
CityFibre is a full fibre network provider, we work closely with broadband providers, they provide you with the broadband service and will manage all of your service enquiries. You may already have contact information provided by your chosen broadband provider, if not, we have a list that may be able to help - CityFibre Broadband Providers.
Examples of when to contact your broadband provider:
- If you have an issue with the installation of a broadband service you have purchased.
- Please note: CityFibre engineers will complete the broadband installation on behalf of your broadband provider, this is managed and arranged by your broadband provider. CityFibre do not install Telephone or Television services on behalf of broadband providers. If you purchased these services, your broadband provider should make additional arrangements for the installation of these services.
- If you wish to change an installation date and haven’t been provided an SMS link to do so, please contact your broadband provider directly.
- If you have an issue or a fault with the broadband service you subscribe to. Your broadband provider will be able to support identifying where the issue lies (in your home, their equipment or with the network). Should they require technical or engineering assistance from CityFibre, they will make us aware of the fault directly. Please be aware that your broadband provider also has access to the latest updates on any reported/known faults and pre-planned outages.
Troubleshooting: before contacting your broadband provider, you may wish to try some troubleshooting, this support article will provide you with some tips - My full fibre broadband and/or WiFi has stopped working, what can I do?
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.