We can supply our wholesale and resale broadband services throughout the UK thanks to our strategic relationships with other carriers
Basic connectivity for homes and small businesses
If our FTTH/P service isn't available in your chosen location, we can supply FTTC/P, ADSL2+ and ADSL throughout the UK thanks to our strategic relationships with other carriers.
Typically purchased to service lower bandwidth demand needs of householders, small businesses or IOT connectivity.
Our Broadband services are cost effective and still considered an essential part of any ISP’s product portfolio. We can offer Broadband products as a Reseller or Wholesale business model dependent upon your support needs.
Off-net broadband at a glance
- ADSL, ADSL2+, FTTC & FTTP available
- Range of ready-made packages for families and business
- Ability to create your own offering
- Flexible billing and white-label options
- No minimum order requirement
- Manage your orders through our partner portal
- 24/7 UK based monitoring, maintenance and technical service
- XML script for you to take orders online
Resale or Wholesale?
- Ready-made unlimited or usage-based broadband packages
- We bill you or we can take care of the billing for you, and you earn commission
- Our technical service teams become an extension of your business - we’ll even answer the phone quoting your business name to give your customers help 24/7/365
- Offering the ultimate flexibility - you create your own packages, using our wholesale tails and bandwidth model
- White label service - you manage ordering from your own website under your own branding
- You bill your customers directly
- We manage authentication for you and deliver the traffic using Layer 2 Tunnelling Protocol
- If you have your own infrastructure to authenticate your users, then our unmanaged Wholesale Broadband variant is for you, and because we are less involved, the price to you is even keener
ADSL and ADSL2+ are copper based broadband services. FTTC means that fibre-optic cables are run to the street cabinet but the final connection from the cabinet to the premises is left as copper. FTTP provides a fibre connection all the way along. To implement a FTTC connection however, the cabinet needs to have been appropriately enabled.
As part of our commitment to working together in the way that suits you, we offer a range of ready-made broadband packages that meet the broad bandwidth requirements of your business and residential customers. You can choose to have these billed on your behalf, earning a commission in return or you can bill your customers directly, earning whatever margin you’ve added on top of our competitive pricing. Alternatively, you can choose to buy broadband from us on a bandwidth and tails basis to create your own unique offering.
Yes. We provision superfast broadband at 40Mbps download / 2Mbps upload as standard but this can be increased. Available speeds are:
- FTTC: 10Mbps upload, 40Mbps download
- FTTC: 20Mbps upload, 80Mbps download
Yes - unlimited packages are available to both business and family users on FTTC as well as rate adaptive ADSL and ADSL2+ connections.