What will you install on my property?

What will you install on my property?

To connect your property to full fibre broadband, we'll install two new connection boxes, one on the outside and one inside your property.

The box on the outside, what we call a Junction box, holds the fibre cable and is about the size of a mini-iPad. We then take the fibre cable through the wall and connect it to another box inside your property called an ONT box. For the ONT box to connect, it must be plugged into a power socket.

To find out more about the equipment used during a full fibre install, check out our video:

Was this article helpful?

Check full fibre availability in your area

Enter your postcode below to see if you can get connected to CityFibre