CityFibre Tech Bundle Competition is now closed
Tech Bundle Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
Summary Terms and Conditions:
Open to UK residents 18+ only. Prize draw ends at midnight on 22/01/2023. Visit CityFibre.com to register your contact details and to enter the Prize Draw. No purchase necessary. Prizes consist of 1x Technology Bundle worth £10,000 and 250x runner-up prizes of a £100 Amazon voucher. Maximum of one entry per person. Visit cityfibre.com/about-us/privacy-statement for full T&Cs and information on how we process your privacy data. Promoter: CityFibre Ltd, 15 Bedford Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2E 9HE.
Full Terms and Conditions
1. This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, its agents and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
2. No purchase necessary; however, internet access is required.
3. Promotional Period: Enter before 00:00 GMT on the 22 January 2023 inclusive.
4. To Enter: Visit CityFibre.com, enter your postcode and complete your details (first name, last name, email address, and contact number (number is optional) within the ‘register your details’ section of the page to be entered into the Prize Draw.
5. Maximum of 1 entry is permitted per person during the promotional period. No person may win more than 1 Prize.
6. The Prize:
a. Main Prize: There will be a total of 1 main prize winner. The winner will win 1 x £10,000 technology bundle which will include the following items:
1. iPhone 14 Pro Max
2. PlayStation 5
3. PlayStation 5 Games x5
4. Pulse 3D Wireless Gaming Headset
5. Meta Quest 2 – Advanced 256GB Streamer Bundle
6. 16” MacBook Pro 512GB
7. Airpods Pro (2nd Generation)
8. iPad Pro 512GB Wi-Fi
9. Apple Watch Series 8 (GPS)
10. Samsung QE55QN90BATXX
11. Netflix & Disney+ (1 year subscription)
12. Sonos Sub Mini
13. Sonos Ray Soundbar
14. Ring Video Doorbell 3 + Ring Chime
15. Ring Floodlight
16. Portal +14”
17. Hive Thermostat with Hive Hub
18. All New Echo Dot (5th Generation) smart speaker with clock & Alexa
b. Runner-Up Prizes: There will be a total of 250 winners. Each winner will win 1x £100 Amazon voucher
7. Further Prize Details and Conditions: a. For Amazon voucher terms and conditions see here.
b. Prizes are subject to availability and if products detailed within the main prize are unavailable at the time of purchase for the winner, the promoter reserves the right to substitute with an alternative product of equal value and specifications. Specifications are subject to change from the manufacturer without notice.
c. The promoter is not liable for any prizes once distributed/dispatched to a winner and the promoter will not be responsible for any prizes not received, broken, or lost in transit.
d. It is the responsibility of the participant to provide their correct, up-to-date details when registering their contact details and entering the prize draw in order for their prize to be processed, if they are a winner. The promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
e. The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. The winner will be liable for all costs and expenses not stated relating to claiming the Prize.
f. By participating in the promotion, entrants agree that the prize is awarded on an “as is” basis, and that the promoter makes no representations or warranties of any nature with respect to the Prize.
g. The promoter is not liable for third party products and the prize is subject to the prize manufacturer’s terms and conditions and guarantees.
h. iPhone, iPad and App Store are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Apple Inc, are not affiliated with and do not sponsor or endorse this Promotion.
i. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any prize brands. You are providing your information to the promoter and not to any of the prize brands, and the prize brands are not responsible for any element of this promotion.
8. Winner Selection: 251 provisional winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the promotion period. The prize draw will be conducted by the promoter, within 5 working days of the end of the promotion period.
9. Winner Notification: The provisional winners will be contacted via the email address provided by CityFibre and PromoVeritas (the independent promotional verification service), within 5 working days of winner selection and will be asked to provide evidence of identity and eligibility. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the provisional winners. Once eligibility has been confirmed, the provisional winner will be confirmed as a winner. If the provisional winners do not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, we reserve the right to disqualify the entrant and award the prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
10. Prize Acceptance: Notification to arrange fulfilment of the prizes will take place within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize. In the unlikely event that a winner has not received communication to arrange their prize, the winner must inform the promoter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If a winner does not do so, the promoter reserves the right to not reissue the prize or limit its value at its sole discretion.
11. Provided no objection is received from the winner, a winner list containing the surname and county of residence of the winner will be made available by the promoter 4 weeks after the close of the promotion period, for a period of 8 weeks. It will be available at cityfibre.com/tech-bundle-2023-winners. The winner can object to their details being published the winner notification process. Without prejudice, the promoter will provide winner information to the advertising standards authority when requested by them.
12. The promoter may request that the winners participate in publicity arising from the promotion. Participation is at the winner’s discretion and is not a condition of prize acceptance.
13. For the avoidance of doubt, it is the responsibility of the participant to check junk/spam to ensure they are in receipt of promotional communication. The Promoter is not responsible for an entrant making a late claim on their win if this email is missed for any reason.
14. The promoter seeks to run a fair and secure promotion and prevent abuse and cheating. If you enter in a way that is not consistent with these terms & conditions, your entry (and any of your associated aliases) will be disqualified. Any prize awarded may be void and recoverable, and the promoter reserves the right to bar you from entering future promotions for a period of at least six months. For this reason, the promoter reserves the right at any point to:
a. Verify the eligibility of entrants and/or provisional winners by requesting such information it consider reasonably necessary for this purpose. Entry or a Prize may be withheld until verification is completed.
b. Disqualify entries that are not made directly by the individual entering the Promotion.
c. Disqualify entries made using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, guerillaMail, dispostable or mailinator.
d. Disqualify bulk entries from individuals, trade, consumer groups or third parties, incomplete entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means.
e. Disqualify entries beyond the maximum allowed, or those using techniques such as ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking identity by manipulating IP addresses, using aliases or identities other than their own or any other means.
f. Disqualify entrants who tamper with the entry process.
g. Disqualify entries which, in some other way, do not meet the requirements of these terms & conditions.
h. Cancel, modify or suspend the promotion should it not be capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion.
15. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason the prize and/or any element of the prize is not available, the promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute that prize or element of the prize for another of equal or greater value.
16. No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to CityFibre.com.
17. The promoter and its associated agencies and companies are not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the/a prize(s), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
18. The promoter will not be liable for any delay or failure to comply with its obligations for reasons beyond its reasonable control arising from but not limited to acts of god, global or regional epidemic or pandemic, adverse weather conditions, fire, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, plague or other natural calamities, or any other circumstances.
20. If any part/s of these terms & conditions are legally ruled to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remainder will not be affected and will continue in full force and effect.
21. By entering, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these terms & conditions.
22. If there is a discrepancy between these terms & conditions and those in any promotional material, these terms & conditions will prevail.
23. These terms & conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: CityFibre Ltd, 15 Bedford Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2E 9HE