- Campaigns & Digital
- London, England
Digital Content Manager #
CityFibre provides wholesale connectivity to multiple business and consumer service providers, local authorities and mobile operators.
Job Description #
Our goal at CityFibre is to unlock the digital potential of Britain by creating a broadband network that works seamlessly for everyone, every day. Powerful, gigabit-speed connections that enable people across entire communities to enjoy life in full flow. To do this, we make sure that our people’s voices are heard, their ideas are welcomed, and everyone is given the opportunity to make a real impact.
We encourage change, have a challenger mindset, foster innovation and nurture a welcoming, inclusive and supportive community. In this environment we allow you to bring your best-self to work every day, helping you to achieve your goals, grow your career and reach your full potential.
We’re a Times Top 50 Employer for Women; are endorsed by WORK180; have pledged our commitment to the Armed Forces Covenant; and are a Disability Confident Employer. Working together with our Employee Networks, we’re committed to changing the industry for everyone.
What you can expect from us
Everyone at CityFibre has an important part to play, and we reflect that in our benefits. With a competitive salary depending on experience, when you join us, you’ll also enjoy 25 days’ holiday, a day off on your birthday, a day off to support a charity or organisation of your choice, a performance-related bonus scheme, and private healthcare.
We believe we deliver our best when we work together. It’s the way we do things, trusting and giving our people the autonomy to manage their own day-to-day, promoting wellbeing, whilst still prioritising time together with our colleagues to connect, collaborate and share our ideas.
How you’ll change it up
As an experienced digital content manager, you’ll be our guardian of all ‘content’ from SEO, PPC, social to web domains. Keeping the customer, and the insight they give us at the centre of everything you do, you’ll align and trade off customer needs with business goals, all whilst exciting people with your vision. Day to day, this is some of what you can expect to be doing:
- Managing agency relationships (briefs, regular performance reviews, budget, and sustainability)
- Responsible for the digital content strategy, execution, and outcomes – including organic social, SEO and paid media
- Overseeing and operating the content management systems for the website, keeping the site updated and consistent
- Partnering with the Data and Insight team, IT and Marketing Operations to ensure we have the right technology, tools, and capabilities to support our plans
- Analysing data and sharing insights to help inform your strategy and roadmap
What you’ll bring to the role
You’ll be a driven digital marketeer with experience delivering high impact digital content and driving brand growth through innovative measurable and scalable multichannel strategies. You’ll also bring the following with you:
- SEO strategy development, implementation, and optimisation experience, encompassing creative content creation.
- Organic social strategy development, implementation, and optimisation experience, with a focus on content creation.
- A proven track record of effectively managing stakeholders across departments or teams, fostering collaborative relationships, communicating goals and progress, and aligning strategies with organisational objectives in SEO and social media endeavours.
- Experience in B2B or wholesale environments (i.e lead generation) through marketing initiatives or product management, understanding the unique dynamics and challenges of business-to-business relationships.
- A capability of working in scale-up environments or navigating through periods of transformation with a focus on maximising profitability, optimising resources, and achieving goals efficiently amidst evolving priorities and constraints.
We’re looking for people who don’t settle for ‘good enough’ and push things forward. If you’ve just found yourself thinking, ‘I’d love to do this’, we want to hear from you. Let’s change it up.
Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging
Our people have a wide range of experiences and perspectives – and it’s this diversity of thought that makes us who we are.
CityFibre is working hard to change up the telecoms industry. This means we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to people from all backgrounds and commitments, including your carer and family status, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, gender and gender identity. We’re also offering training programmes and placement opportunities to support the skilled, career changers, service-leavers, and returning workers to become part of our teams.
Additional Information #
If there’s any additional support or adjustment you require in the application process to help you achieve your best, please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re here to support you in changing up your career.