- Corporate Marketing & Communications
CityFibre provides wholesale connectivity to multiple business and consumer service providers, local authorities and mobile operators.
You'll be working from either our Milton Keynes or London office two times per week.
Our goal at CityFibre is to unlock the digital potential of Britain by creating a broadband network that works seamlessly for everyone, every day. Powerful, gigabit-speed connections that enable people across entire communities to enjoy life in full flow. To do this, we make sure that our people’s voices are heard, their ideas are welcomed, and everyone is given the opportunity to make a real impact.
We encourage change, have a challenger mindset, foster innovation and nurture a welcoming, inclusive and supportive community. In this environment we allow you to bring your best-self to work every day, helping you to achieve your goals, grow your career and reach your full potential.
We’re a Times Top 50 Employer for Women; are endorsed by WORK180; have pledged our commitment to the Armed Forces Covenant; and are a Disability Confident Employer. Working together with our Employee Networks, we’re committed to changing the industry for everyone.
What you can expect from us
Everyone at CityFibre has an important part to play, and we reflect that in our benefits. With a competitive salary depending on experience, when you join us, you’ll also enjoy 25 days’ holiday, a day off on your birthday, a day off to support a charity or organisation of your choice, a performance-related bonus scheme, and private healthcare.
We believe we deliver our best when we work together. It’s the way we do things, trusting and giving our people the autonomy to manage their own day-to-day, promoting wellbeing, whilst still prioritising time together with our colleagues to connect, collaborate and share our ideas.
How you’ll change it up
You’ll be working closely within the Marketing Campaigns team to drive the delivery of integrated, automated marketing campaigns across a range of channels for the entire consumer lifecycle. It’s a hands-on role, translating marketing campaign briefs into elegant campaign workflows and journeys that are automated, segmented, tested and tracked. Day to day, this is what you can expect to be doing:
- Acting as the team expert on Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Designing and building marketing campaign workflows and consumer journeys in Salesforce Marketing Cloud; setting up new and improving existing workflows and journeys
- Building integrated multi-channel marketing campaigns with the consumer in mind
- Creating personalised campaigns that integrate seamlessly with existing digital platforms
- Developing a rollout roadmap, working with the relevant teams so they know what is coming by when, and what this means for them
- Working closely with the Data and Insight team and Marketing Campaigns and Digital team
- Regularly reporting on campaign effectiveness (weekly, monthly, quarterly), spotting trends and taking action as needed to drive increased performance
What you’ll bring to the role
You’ll be a team player who has extensive experience in multi-channel marketing campaigns and the ability to take the lead building and executing marketing campaigns, while keeping the consumer at the heart of our business goals. You’ll also bring the following to the role with you:
- Strong experience of Salesforce Marketing Cloud (including SQL coding)
- Proactive with the ability to quickly find ways to drive immediate results while building long term success through data driven decision making
- Highly skilled at campaign production, sends, evaluation and reporting
- Proven experience managing sophisticated CRM and paid-for media marketing partners
- An excellent understanding of digital communications planning
- Extensive experience and knowledge of marketing automation solutions
- Excellent communication skills with energy, enthusiasm and passion for all things CRM
We’re looking for people who don’t settle for ‘good enough’ and push things forward. If you’ve just found yourself thinking, ‘I’d love to do this’, we want to hear from you. Let’s change it up.
Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging
Our people have a wide range of experiences and perspectives – and it’s this diversity of thought that makes us who we are.
CityFibre is working hard to change up the telecoms industry. This means we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to people from all backgrounds and commitments, including your carer and family status, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, gender and gender identity. We’re also offering training programmes and placement opportunities to support the skilled, career changers, service-leavers, and returning workers to become part of our teams.
If there’s any additional support or adjustment you require in the application process to help you achieve your best, please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re here to support you in changing up your career.