- Telford, England
Senior Sales Manager Channel Partners
CityFibre provides wholesale connectivity to multiple business and consumer service providers, local authorities and mobile operators.
Building a new, full fibre network has never been more exciting, so don’t miss an opportunity to work for the 2nd largest Fibre network in the UK. Our Network Build teams are revitalising an industry – they’re the ones connecting the dots and assuring the build. They work with cutting-edge technologies and the brightest minds in their field to build a legacy for future generations. They can say the digital map of the UK, is something they’ve created. This is your chance to say you were a part of its creation too.
We think smart, act fast, always back each other and give everything our best. We’re building a legacy, that’s the CityFibre Way. There’s never been a more exciting time to be part of the Network Build team at CityFibre.
A rewarding career
If you’re going to be changing it up, you deserve to be looked after. That’s why we’re offering a salary of up to £70,000 depending on experience and a car allowance. On top of that, you’ll be able to enjoy plenty of benefits like 25 days’ holiday, a day off on your birthday, a day off to support a charity or organisation of your choice, a performance-related bonus scheme, and private healthcare to name just a few.
How can you change it up?
We’re looking for the right mindset, enthusiasm and eagerness to develop your skills. If you think you’re right for the role, we want to hear from you.
In this role, your purpose is to win, nurture and drive sustained growth. You will lead the team responsible for the sales, commercial and account management of all regional and wider channel partner relationships including offnet, who ultimately serve the SME Business market through hyper local marketing and sales or through a reseller partner model. Day to day, this is what you can expect to be doing:
- Lead, co-ordinate, coach and develop a team of Account Managers and Account Executives to define and execute targeted pursuit and account development plans across the vertical sector.
- Be responsible for all commercial aspects of the wider business wholesale channel – including but not limited to opportunity qualification, joint venture teaming (both specific bid opportunities and strategic initiatives), contract negotiations, contract change controls, commercial reporting, contract notifications and billing
- Influence the Business Wholesale strategy and spearhead its execution in the sector
- Fully co-ordinate engagement across all owned accounts – including Board-to-Board meetings, executive engagement and sales, trading, technical and operational engagements – to ensure aligned activity, messaging and outcomes
What will you bring to the role?
You’re a natural communicator, with a love of building relationships. You will bring some of the below to CityFibre with you:
- Experience in dealing with the mid-market UK Wholesale market
- Substantial experience in account leadership roles, focused on channel wholesale customers, coupled with 3+ years of experience in sales leadership roles
- Excellent leadership skills, with a track record for co-ordinating and motivating a commercial team
- A broad commercial skillset across strategic analysis, business planning, project analysis, commercial finance, transaction negotiation and customer service
- Excellent and relevant market knowledge, with experience of developing strategic relationships
If you’ve just found yourself nodding and thinking, ‘I can do that!’, things are about to get exciting.
Our unique culture
So that’s the role, now let us tell you a bit more about life at CityFibre. We’ve built a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace that offers anyone the chance to grow a new career. We’re a Times Top 50 Employer for Women, have partnerships with Work180, Vercida and Disability Confidence, just to name a few – it inspires us day-to-day. The foundations of our teams are rooted in respect, development and continuous support. Our people are already changing it up, are you ready to join them?
CityFibre is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to individuals from all backgrounds, including ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, family status and disability. We recognise that everyone is an individual with a wide range of experiences and perspectives and believe this diversity of thought is what makes CityFibre special.