- Supply Chain
- Irlam, England
CityFibre provides wholesale connectivity to multiple business and consumer service providers, local authorities and mobile operators.
flexible remote working / occasional travel
We’re changing it up
We’re on a mission to build the UK’s finest digital infrastructure and unleash Britain’s potential. Together, we’re achieving incredible things. We may have big ambitions, but we never lose sight of what matters. That’s why we’ve created an open, inclusive environment where people can be themselves, where wellbeing and mental health come first, where we take a flexible approach to working, and where everyone has the chance to pursue their passions, keep learning and grow their careers. We’re changing up Britain and we’re changing up the workplace with better rewards, more opportunities to grow and the chance to make a difference to communities across the UK.
A rewarding career
We’re passionate about our work and we’re passionate about our people too. With a salary of up to £68,000 depending on experience, when you join the CityFibre family you’ll also enjoy benefits like 25 days’ holiday, a day off on your birthday, a day off to support a charity or organisation of your choice, performance-related bonus scheme, and private healthcare.
How can you change it up?
Contributing to the CityFibre procurement strategy for engineering services through:
- Engagement with existing and potential suppliers to ensure we choose the right partners for the business
- Supporting internal stakeholders in formalising initial procurement requirements for new projects
- Preparing and managing tenders to go to market for new build projects across the business, engaging with a wide range of stakeholders
- Negotiating contracts and commercials with suppliers ensuring value for money
- Making recommendations based upon robust evaluations
- Supporting the wider Supply Chain team with commercial issues
What will you bring to the role?
Passion, energy and enthusiasm as well as:
- Commercial and negotiations skills
- Ability to work effectively within a virtual team
- Analytical with an attention to detail; proficient in excel.
- Good presentation skills
- Able to manage and prioritise tasks in a fast-moving environment
- Working knowledge of NEC3 contracts
- Knowledge of telecomms industry would be advantageous
Our unique culture
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we celebrate diversity, we believe everyone has a voice and we’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all. Even though we come from different backgrounds and do different jobs, we’re united by The CityFibre Way - our unique code of behaviours that inspires how we think, act and work. We back each other, think smart and act fast, and we’re passionate about giving it our best to build a legacy together.
Ready to start changing it up? Join the CityFibre family today.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
CityFibre is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to individuals from all backgrounds, including ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, family status and disability. We recognise that everyone is an individual with a wide range of experiences and perspectives and believe this diversity of thought is what makes CityFibre special.