- IBT - Midlands
- Coventry, England
Regional Scheduling Lead (Midlands)
CityFibre provides wholesale connectivity to multiple business and consumer service providers, local authorities and mobile operators.
We’re changing it up
We’re on a mission to build the UK’s finest digital infrastructure and unleash Britain’s potential. Together, we’re achieving incredible things. We may have big ambitions, but we never lose sight of what matters. That’s why we’ve created an open, inclusive environment where people can be themselves, where wellbeing and mental health come first, where we take a flexible approach to working, and where everyone has the chance to pursue their passions, keep learning and grow their careers. We’re changing up Britain and we’re changing up the workplace with better rewards, more opportunities to grow and the chance to make a difference to communities across the UK.
A rewarding career
We’re passionate about our work and we’re passionate about our people too. With a salary of up to £63,468 depending on experience, when you join the CityFibre family you’ll also enjoy benefits like 25 days’ holiday, a day off on your birthday, a day off to support a charity or organisation of your choice, performance-related bonus scheme, and private healthcare.
How can you change it up?
- Leads on planning and scheduling activities for the Regional & City teams to develop and maintain an effective schedule to help CityFibre meet its objectives and in alignment with its project management and control processes and procedures.
- Work closely with Regional and City teams to integrate and update activities into the CityFibre programme schedule tools
- Responsible for coordinating, validating, integrating detailed schedules from build and design partners to ensure alignment with project objectives. As required develop and validate planning tasks, durations, and logic, ensuring predecessor / successor relationships are reasonable.
- Identify schedule considerations and problems resulting from interdisciplinary or group restraints and interfaces. Completes schedule analysis/study and problem-solving activities.
- Collaborate with the CBO Project Controls discipline to develop and consistently utilize Project Management and Project controls processes, procedures and best practices.
What will you bring to the role?
- Demonstrated advanced capability level with Microsoft Project (MSP) or similar, and experience in its application on complex engineering and construction projects.
- Experience and demonstrated skill in directing planning and scheduling functions, including schedule development, control, and analysis, in the field and in the home office.
- Skilled in oral and written communication, with a demonstrated ability to present planning and scheduling information to management and clients.
- Knowledge of engineering and construction management customarily acquired over time through specialized instruction or practical experience
- Demonstrated flexibility to respond to urgent project requests and/or changing priorities.
- Ability to work with people of varied backgrounds and objectives.
Our unique culture
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we celebrate diversity, we believe everyone has a voice and we’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all. Even though we come from different backgrounds and do different jobs, we’re united by The CityFibre Way - our unique code of behaviours that inspires how we think, act and work. We back each other, think smart and act fast, and we’re passionate about giving it our best to build a legacy together.
Ready to start changing it up? Join the CityFibre family today.
CityFibre is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to individuals from all backgrounds, including ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, family status and disability. We recognise that everyone is an individual with a wide range of experiences and perspectives and believe this diversity of thought is what makes CityFibre special.