- IBT - SW
- Crawley, England
Regional Change & Comms Lead
CityFibre provides wholesale connectivity to multiple business and consumer service providers, local authorities and mobile operators.
This role covers the South of the UK and there will be travel required.
We’re changing it up
As the fastest-growing fibre network in the UK, you could say we’re changing things up. Not only are we unlocking the digital potential of an entire nation, but we’re also constantly evolving, to give our people the most seamless employee experience possible. We’re doing this by creating a sense of purpose among our teams and offering career development opportunities the like of which has never been seen before. We’re a company that cares about people, places and new possibilities. Could this be the fresh start you’re looking for?
A rewarding career
If you’re going to be changing it up, you deserve to be looked after. That’s why we’re offering a salary of up to £60,000 + a car allowance. On top of that, you’ll be able to enjoy plenty of benefits like 25 days’ holiday, a day off on your birthday, a day off to support a charity or organisation of your choice, a performance-related bonus scheme, and private healthcare to name just a few.
How can you change it up?
You’ll be working alongside key stakeholders to support change and transformation projects, providing insight from conception to delivery on new programmes and initiatives across CityFibre. Day to day, this is what you can expect to be doing:
- Creating regional change implementation plans, ensuring these are successfully delivered
- Acting as the main point of contact for all change initiatives across your region
- Working with the core functions to monitor and report on the implementation of change, making sure tracking is in place and that relative costs and benefits of the change have been understood
- Supporting the Head of Business change with communications and release management
- Ensuring regional implications of change initiatives have been fully considered by project managers – helping to identify any associated ricks
- Working with the Network Build Communications Manager to tailor central communications for the region
What will you bring to the role?
You’ll be proactive and motivated, with some experience working in an organisational and process change / communication focussed role. So that you can really thrive in this role, you’ll also bring the following with you to CityFibre:
- The ability to effectively engage with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience building strong working relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience delivering communications campaigns
If you’ve just found yourself nodding and thinking, ‘I can do that!’, things are about to get exciting.
Our unique culture
So that’s the role, now let us tell you a bit more about life at CityFibre. We’ve built a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace that offers anyone the chance to grow a new career. We’re a Times Top 50 Employer for Women, have partnerships with Work180, Vercida and Disability Confidence, just to name a few – it inspires us day-to-day. The foundations of our teams are rooted in respect, development and continuous support. Our people are already changing it up, are you ready to join them?
CityFibre is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to individuals from all backgrounds, including ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, family status and disability. We recognise that everyone is an individual with a wide range of experiences and perspectives and believe this diversity of thought is what makes CityFibre special.