- Order Desk
- Newcastle upon Tyne, England
Order Desk Coordinator
CityFibre provides wholesale connectivity to multiple business and consumer service providers, local authorities and mobile operators.
We operate a shift pattern across a 37.5 hour working week, between 8am-8pm Monday to Saturday.
We’re changing it up
We’re on a mission to build the UK’s finest digital infrastructure and unleash Britain’s potential. Together, we’re achieving incredible things. We may have big ambitions, but we never lose sight of what matters. That’s why we’ve created an open, inclusive environment where people can be themselves, where wellbeing and mental health come first, where we take a flexible approach to working, and where everyone has the chance to pursue their passions, keep learning and grow their careers. We’re changing up Britain and we’re changing up the workplace with better rewards, more opportunities to grow and the chance to make a difference to communities across the UK.
A rewarding career
We’re passionate about our work and we’re passionate about our people too. With a salary of up to £26,500 depending on experience, when you join the CityFibre family you’ll also enjoy benefits like 25 days’ holiday, a day off on your birthday, a day off to support a charity or organisation of your choice, performance-related bonus scheme, and private healthcare.
How can you change it up?
As our Order Desk Coordinator, you will be providing efficient administration and coordination support across all of our orders that are being processed through the delivery cycle. You will:
- Ensure that the customer experience is exceptional and that CityFibre exceed expectations through efficient communication
- Work closely with Field Support Teams and City Teams to ensure timely communications and updates on the progress of all orders that have fallen into a delay on the day of installation
- Update and maintain Salesforce CRM system and live trackers, ensuring that all teams are providing relevant updates on time
- Provide daily and weekly reports internally and to our external partners
- Respond to customer enquiries in a timely and efficient manner
What will you bring to the role?
You’ll have previous experience providing administrative support in a similar customer-facing environment and excellent communications skills, both written and verbal. It is also crucial that you have:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience using a CRM system, ideally Salesforce
- Experience in data analysis, verification and data checking
- Previous experience working as a Project Coordinator or Administrator
Our unique culture
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we celebrate diversity, we believe everyone has a voice and we’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all. Even though we come from different backgrounds and do different jobs, we’re united by The CityFibre Way - our unique code of behaviours that inspires how we think, act and work. We back each other, think smart and act fast, and we’re passionate about giving it our best to build a legacy together.
Ready to start changing it up? Join the CityFibre family today.
CityFibre is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to individuals from all backgrounds, including ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, family status and disability. We recognise that everyone is an individual with a wide range of experiences and perspectives and believe this diversity of thought is what makes CityFibre special.