- Order Management
- Telford, England
Order Management Coordinator - 3m FTC
CityFibre provides wholesale connectivity to multiple business and consumer service providers, local authorities and mobile operators.
This is a 3 month fixed-term contract.
We’re changing it up
We’re on a mission to build the UK’s finest digital infrastructure and unleash Britain’s potential. Together, we’re achieving incredible things. We may have big ambitions, but we never lose sight of what matters. That’s why we’ve created an open, inclusive environment where people can be themselves, where wellbeing and mental health come first, where we take a flexible approach to working, and where everyone has the chance to pursue their passions, keep learning and grow their careers. We’re changing up Britain and we’re changing up the workplace with better rewards, more opportunities to grow and the chance to make a difference to communities across the UK.
A rewarding career
We’re passionate about our work and we’re passionate about our people too. With a salary of up to £23,469 depending on experience, when you join the CityFibre family you’ll also enjoy benefits like 25 days’ holiday, a day off on your birthday, a day off to support a charity or organisation of your choice, performance-related bonus scheme, and private healthcare.
How can you change it up?
As our Order Management Coordinator, you’ll provide efficient administration and coordination support across all orders that are being processed through the delivery cycle.
You’ll also be;
- Updating and maintaining Salesforce CRM System ensuring all teams provide relevant updates in a timely manner
- Working closely with the CityFibre Customer delivery team to ensure timely communications and updates on the progress of all orders
- Providing weekly reports per partner to allow Delivery Managers to update their partners accordingly
- Responding to customer enquiries in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensuring that the customer experience is exceptional and that CityFibre exceed expectations through efficient communication
What will you bring to the role?
It’s important that you have previous experience providing administrative support in a similar customer facing role and excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. You’ll also have;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience using a CRM system
- Experience of data analysis, verification and data checking
- Ability to produce good quality reports
Our unique culture
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we celebrate diversity, we believe everyone has a voice and we’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all. Even though we come from different backgrounds and do different jobs, we’re united by The CityFibre Way - our unique code of behaviours that inspires how we think, act and work. We back each other, think smart and act fast, and we’re passionate about giving it our best to build a legacy together.
Ready to start changing it up? Join the CityFibre family today.
CityFibre is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to individuals from all backgrounds, including ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, family status and disability. We recognise that everyone is an individual with a wide range of experiences and perspectives and believe this diversity of thought is what makes CityFibre special.