- United Kingdom
Strategic Account Manager - Business Ethernet
CityFibre provides wholesale connectivity to multiple business and consumer service providers, local authorities and mobile operators.
Please note that you will need to travel to our London office 1-2 times a week.
We’re changing it up
We’re on a mission to build the UK’s finest digital infrastructure and unleash Britain’s potential. Together, we’re achieving incredible things. We may have big ambitions, but we never lose sight of what matters. That’s why we’ve created an open, inclusive environment where people can be themselves, where wellbeing and mental health come first, where we take a flexible approach to working, and where everyone has the chance to pursue their passions, keep learning and grow their careers. We’re changing up Britain and we’re changing up the workplace with better rewards, more opportunities to grow and the chance to make a difference to communities across the UK.
A rewarding career
We’re passionate about our work and we’re passionate about our people too. With a basic salary between £50k-£60k plus considerable OTE, when you join the CityFibre family you’ll also enjoy benefits like 25 days’ holiday, a day off on your birthday, a day off to support a charity or organisation of your choice, and private healthcare.
How can you change it up?
As our Strategic Account Manager for Business Ethernet, you will be responsible for the management and development of existing Consumer Internet Service Provider (ISP) accounts and the identification as well as ownership of new tier 2 and 3 ISP’s. The purpose of the Strategic Account Manager is to manage, onboard, launch and successfully develop existing ISP accounts. You will develop and share a ‘best practice’ consumer sales and marketing approach to increase our consumer penetration levels and increase market share. Some of your other responsibilities will include:
- Delivering the targets and KPIs set by the Sales Director and the Commercial Leadership team
- Driving ISP take-up and penetration performances, including successes within committed cities leveraging all internal CityFibre resources
- Working with our Contract Management team & Head of Consumer Sales to ensure all consumer-specific contractual obligations are achieved
- Managing customers through the ISP onboarding process, focusing specifically on API and customer journey integration
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and advocacy are achieved by maintaining professional standards and driving internal teams to deliver a high-quality experience
What will you bring to the role?
We are looking for a candidate with a broad commercial skillset who has a highly professional approach. Ideally, you will have significant experience in account leadership roles, demonstrating that you can take on large, complex and distributed customers. In addition to this, you will need to be able to work effectively with internal and customer delivery teams, understanding the processes so that you can challenge them and find areas to make improvements. You will also need:
- A strategical, analytical mindset
- A solid understanding of sales and marketing with experience in ISP and consumer or Media companies
- Good presentation writing and public speaking skills
- Strong stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Confidence working in a B2B and B2B2C modelled environment
It will be beneficial if you are flexible to travel to other areas of the UK for work when required!
Our unique culture
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we celebrate diversity, we believe everyone has a voice and we’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all. Even though we come from different backgrounds and do different jobs, we’re united by The CityFibre Way - our unique code of behaviours that inspires how we think, act and work. We back each other, think smart and act fast, and we’re passionate about giving it our best to build a legacy together.
Ready to start changing it up? Join the CityFibre family today.
CityFibre is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to individuals from all backgrounds, including ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, family status and disability. We recognise that everyone is an individual with a wide range of experiences and perspectives and believe this diversity of thought is what makes CityFibre special.