We’re changing up Britain
We’re on a mission to build the UK’s finest digital infrastructure and unleash Britain’s potential. There’s never been a more exciting time to join the CityFibre family. We’re accelerating towards a full fibre future and delivering Gigabit Cities right across the UK. We’re changing up Britain’s digital infrastructure, boosting the economy, connecting communities and leaving a legacy for future generations.
A rewarding career
We’re passionate about our work and we’re passionate about our people too. With a salary of Up to £31,842 depending on experience, when you join the CityFibre family you’ll also enjoy benefits like 25 days’ holiday, a day off on your birthday, a day off to support a charity or organisation of your choice, performance-related bonus scheme, and private healthcare.
How can you change it up?
Our full fibre infrastructure is transforming cities, powering innovation and speeding up Britain. We’re looking for an organised Area Build Coordinator to provide essential administrative and coordination support to our City Build teams, helping them to deliver full fibre to millions of homes quickly, efficiently and safely. As well as supporting the team with resourcing, onboarding new staff and creating documentation, you will also;
- Support project related travel and cost administration
- Take responsibility for Depotnet, our workflow management system
- Attend and record customer and supplier meetings, some of which may be out of normal office hours
- Respond to customer enquiries in a timely and efficient manner
- Maintain the register of customer complaints, providing reports on the status of complaints and ensuring close out of complaints with relevant parties
- Raise Purchase Orders through a purchasing system
- Maintain PPE and equipment orders
- Maintain records and managing overtime requests
What will you bring to the role?
With experience of working in an office environment and liaising with clients, you’ll bring confidence to the role. You will also need;
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
- Literacy in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- To be self-motivated and confident in dealing with people at all levels
Our unique culture
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we celebrate diversity, we believe everyone has a voice and we’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all. Even though we come from different backgrounds and do different jobs, we’re united by The CityFibre Way - our unique code of behaviours that inspires how we think, act and work. We back each other, think smart and act fast, and we’re passionate about giving it our best to build a legacy together.
Ready to start changing it up? Join the CityFibre family today.
CityFibre is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to individuals from all backgrounds, including ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, family status and disability. We recognise that everyone is an individual with a wide range of experiences and perspectives and believe this diversity of thought is what makes CityFibre special.