We’re changing it up
We’re on a mission to build the UK’s finest digital infrastructure and unleash Britain’s potential. Together, we’re achieving incredible things. We may have big ambitions, but we never lose sight of what matters. That’s why we’ve created an open, inclusive environment where people can be themselves, where wellbeing and mental health come first, where we take a flexible approach to working, and where everyone has the chance to pursue their passions, keep learning and grow their careers. We’re changing up Britain and we’re changing up the workplace with better rewards, more opportunities to grow and the chance to make a difference to communities across the UK.
A rewarding career
We’re passionate about our work and we’re passionate about our people too. With a salary of up to £75,000 depending on experience, when you join the CityFibre family you’ll also enjoy benefits like 25 days’ holiday, a day off on your birthday, a day off to support a charity or organisation of your choice, performance-related bonus scheme, and private healthcare.
How can you change it up?
You will be our custodian of the Network Build Operating Model, responsible for maintaining and managing change to the organisation's design and underlying assumptions. By providing leadership and facilitation support, you will be helping to develop our strategy for the Network Build division. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Defining and overseeing the divisional business planning cycle working with the regional and functional directors within Network Build
- Completing analysis to inform the dimensioning of the headcount within our Network Build team, including testing ratio’s logic, assessing the efficiency of the organisation and providing insights to inform efficiency programmes
- Supporting the Director of Transformation & Business Architecture in facilitating and driving strategic planning within the Division, representing Network Build when required
- Measuring the effectiveness and outcome of an implemented strategy to determine the possibility for new strategies/implementation schemes going forward
- Creating and managing the NWB Front Door Governance, in support of the Director of Transformation & Business Architecture, ensuring that all requests are triaged and appropriate NWB SMEs are engaged where required
- Assessing and supporting the creation of good quality business cases ensuring clear articulation of the proposition, costs of the change, benefits of the change
What will you bring to the role?
We are looking for a dedicated and data-driven candidate who has significant experience in leading transformation or service improvement programmes within large complex organisations. You will need to showcase a track record of delivering tangible improvements in efficiency through people, process, and systems transformations. Alongside this, you will need:
- Experience in leading people to change programmes and leadership development programmes
- A solid track record in leading target operating redesign and implementation programmes
- Change management experience; demonstrating an understanding of implementing change in a sustainable way to deliver and maintain target benefits
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills to drive and manage change and deliver strategic priorities
Our unique culture
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we celebrate diversity, we believe everyone has a voice and we’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all. Even though we come from different backgrounds and do different jobs, we’re united by The CityFibre Way - our unique code of behaviours that inspires how we think, act and work. We back each other, think smart and act fast, and we’re passionate about giving it our best to build a legacy together.
Ready to start changing it up? Join the CityFibre family today.
CityFibre is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to individuals from all backgrounds, including ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, family status and disability. We recognise that everyone is an individual with a wide range of experiences and perspectives and believe this diversity of thought is what makes CityFibre special.