Please note that this is a 4 month FTC role.
We’re changing up Britain
We’re on a mission to build the UK’s finest digital infrastructure and unleash Britain’s potential. There’s never been a more exciting time to join the CityFibre family. We’re accelerating towards a full fibre future and delivering Gigabit Cities right across the UK. We’re changing up Britain’s digital infrastructure, boosting the economy, connecting communities and leaving a legacy for future generations.
A rewarding career
We’re passionate about our work and we’re passionate about our people too. With a salary of up to £45,760 depending on experience, when you join the CityFibre family you’ll also enjoy benefits like 25 days’ holiday, a day off on your birthday, a day off to support a charity or organisation of your choice, performance-related bonus scheme, and private healthcare.
How can you change it up?
With such an ambitious rollout plan, it's vital our City builds are carried out as efficiently and effectively as possible. That’s why we need an excellent Customer Delivery Manager to manage the delivery of entablements for a portfolio of clients and projects across local and regional CityFibre partners. You will be the face of CityFibre, operating in both the public and private sectors in multiple cities, leading the delivery of cliental projects. Your other responsibilities will include:
- Developing a strong understanding of client contracts across the scope of delivery, commercial milestones, billing arrangements and any associated financial penalties
- Having a strong understanding of CityFibre project business case and report any risks or issues as recognised on both Capex and Revenue.
- Working with partners to establish Project Kick off ensuring the necessary support from client and internal CityFibre team members.
- Leading the planning, delivery and execution of all specific client communication throughout the delivery lifecycle.
- Establishing and maintaining strong working relationships with cross functional areas such as Sales and Marketing teams in order to help achieve the business goals of CityFibre
- Ensuring that standard business end to end processes are being followed in order to capture all data as required for Operational handover of each service
What will you bring to the role?
You will have a proven track record in delivering multi-site client projects with capital budgets extending to multi-millions. In addition to this, you will need experience in project delivery in a telecoms environment. It is essential that you can negotiate suitable outcomes that mitigate project risks in order to achieve the most favourable outcome. Ideally, you will have knowledge of site-based construction activities as well as experience of using CRM systems such as Salesforce. You will also have:
- A project management qualification, e.g. Prince 2 Practitioner or APM
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to drive performance
- Excellent presentation skills in order to present to a variety of people, including senior management, clients and stakeholders
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Project and Visio
- Good technical understanding of telecoms WAN technology and fibre optic networks
- Ability to travel within the Mainland UK
Our unique culture
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we celebrate diversity, we believe everyone has a voice and we’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all. Even though we come from different backgrounds and do different jobs, we’re united by The CityFibre Way - our unique code of behaviours that inspires how we think, act and work. We back each other, think smart and act fast, and we’re passionate about giving it our best to build a legacy together.
Ready to start changing it up? Join the CityFibre family today.
CityFibre is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to individuals from all backgrounds, including ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, family status and disability. We recognise that everyone is an individual with a wide range of experiences and perspectives and believe this diversity of thought is what makes CityFibre special.