We’re changing it up
We’re on a mission to build the UK’s finest digital infrastructure and unleash Britain’s potential. Together, we’re achieving incredible things. We may have big ambitions, but we never lose sight of what matters. That’s why we’ve created an open, inclusive environment where people can be themselves, where wellbeing and mental health come first, where we take a flexible approach to working, and where everyone has the chance to pursue their passions, keep learning and grow their careers. We’re changing up Britain and we’re changing up the workplace with better rewards, more opportunities to grow and the chance to make a difference to communities across the UK.
A rewarding career
We’re passionate about our work and we’re passionate about our people too. With a salary of up to £75,000 depending on experience, when you join the CityFibre family you’ll also enjoy benefits like 25 days’ holiday, a day off on your birthday, a day off to support a charity or organisation of your choice, performance-related bonus scheme, and private healthcare.
How can you change it up?
By joining our systems and development team as a Data Solutions Architect, you’ll help us define and communicate the structure and dynamics of a solution that meets the needs of our stakeholders. You will identify and highlight architectural risks and provide recommendations for migrating them. By working with our Enterprise Data Architects and business stakeholders, you will help to capture, maintain and evolve current state architecture. As our Data Solutions Architect, you can expect to serve as an expert to provide technical guidance and leadership on all aspects of data architecture. Some of your other responsibilities will include:
- Working with the data architecture team to deliver an innovative and pragmatic Enterprise Data Platform in line with business needs
- Designing data solution blueprints, Data pipelines and ETL/ELT solutions, advocating the best practices on data governance, data management and data platforms
- Evaluating internal functions, systems, business strategies, and IT processes and then finding ways to improve these through a data-driven approach
- Creating data design and integration flows to move the data from different systems, adding transformation logic areas and presenting it in the required formats
What will you bring to the role?
We are looking for an excellent communicator who has a strong history of designing and delivering data solutions. You’ll have extensive experience working with telecommunication data. You must be proficient when working with complex data integration projects. You will need to demonstrate strong working knowledge of AWS Cloud Data services and Snowflake.
It is ideal that you also have:
- Experience with ETL/ELT and Data Orchestration
- Experience working with modern data lakes and warehouse solutions
- Experience working in a scaled Scrum or Kanban environment
- Demonstrable knowledge and working experience in implementing TM Forum Information Framework
Our unique culture
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we celebrate diversity, we believe everyone has a voice and we’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all. Even though we come from different backgrounds and do different jobs, we’re united by The CityFibre Way - our unique code of behaviours that inspires how we think, act and work. We back each other, think smart and act fast, and we’re passionate about giving it our best to build a legacy together.
Ready to start changing it up? Join the CityFibre family today.
CityFibre is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to individuals from all backgrounds, including ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, family status and disability. We recognise that everyone is an individual with a wide range of experiences and perspectives and believe this diversity of thought is what makes CityFibre special.