We’re changing it up
We’re on a mission to build the UK’s finest digital infrastructure and unleash Britain’s potential. Together, we’re achieving incredible things. We may have big ambitions, but we never lose sight of what matters. That’s why we’ve created an open, inclusive environment where people can be themselves, where wellbeing and mental health come first, where we take a flexible approach to working, and where everyone has the chance to pursue their passions, keep learning and grow their careers. We’re changing up Britain and we’re changing up the workplace with better rewards, more opportunities to grow and the chance to make a difference to communities across the UK.
A rewarding career
We’re passionate about our work and we’re passionate about our people too. With a salary of up to £80,000 depending on experience, when you join the CityFibre family you’ll also enjoy benefits like 25 days’ holiday, a day off on your birthday, a day off to support a charity or organisation of your choice, performance-related bonus scheme, and private healthcare.
How can you change it up?
Joining our Architecture and Engineering team as a Project Manager, you will be focused on the rollout of our Fibre Exchanges from acquisition to in service. Working closely with the acquisition leads, you will be ensuring that designs, plans and programs are in place in preparation for site builds. Some of your other key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with Civils teams and Mechanical & Electrical teams to coordinate the builds program
- Sponsoring and introducing improved methods of work
- Creating performance reports and feedback, allowing the Construction Manager to manage the Civils Contractors effectively
- Applying a holistic approach to success, meaning that a full completion is delivered when in full service
- Project Manage in-service improvement Projects such as enhanced site security, site augments
What will you bring to the role?
You’ll be an experienced project manager who has a strong track record in delivering large and complex projects in a customer environment. Preferably, this experience would be in a telecommunications, civils, mechanical or electrical background. A practical understanding of the product and network lifecycle at all stages is beneficial for this role. You will need to lead and manage matrix teams effectively and efficiently. It’s also important to have;
- Experience of successful end-to-end program and project management delivery
- Solid experience of planning and controlling complex, multi-work stream projects effectively from end-to-end
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
Our Unique Culture
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we celebrate diversity, we believe everyone has a voice and we’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all. Even though we come from different backgrounds and do different jobs, we’re united by The CityFibre Way - our unique code of behaviours that inspires how we think, act and work. We back each other, think smart and act fast, and we’re passionate about giving it our best to build a legacy together.
Ready to start changing it up? Join the CityFibre family today.
CityFibre is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to individuals from all backgrounds, including ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, family status and disability. We recognise that everyone is an individual with a wide range of experiences and perspectives and believe this diversity of thought is what makes CityFibre special.